Residential Maintenance Program
As a homeowner, you know the importance of monthly maintenance for almost every aspect of your home. And you also know the hassle when it comes to keeping track of all your monthly chores.
As part of Air Conditioning Repair Houston’s superior A/C services, we offer regular air conditioning maintenance to all of our clients. Having a systematic maintenance agreement in-place will not only prevent any untimely mechanical problems that may occur but it gives you peace-of-mind knowing you’ll have one-less household duty to worry about.
As with any mechanical device, maintenance is needed to keep your equipment operating efficiently. We believe that regular system tune-ups will reduce energy consumption while keeping your heating and cooling system operating at peak trouble-free efficiency.
There are several benefits to becoming a Planned Service Agreement customer:
- $10 off diagnostic fee
- No overtime pricing
- $10 off labor and parts
- Priority customer status
- Two (2) check-ups per year
Our A/C maintenance department schedules appointments as early as 9:00 am until 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. One of our customer service team members will call to remind you when it is time to schedule each appointment. Some of the points covered during inspections are:
- Check system for proper refrigerant charge
- Check compressor and fan amps
- Check condenser coil and fan
- Check capacitors and inspect contractor points
- Check the inside of air handler cabinet
- Check all valves for seals and/or proper fit
- Check thermostat operation and mounting
- Check blower amps
- Check heat strip amps and circuit components
- Check/evaluate evaporator coil for buildup
- Check blower wheel for buildup
- Flush primary and secondary drain lines
- Check float/pan safety switch operation
- Check for air leaks at the plenum
- Check all electrical connection and wires
- Check final performance and report necessary improvements
Contact Air Conditioning Repair Houston now to schedule your home’s heating and A/C system’s inspection or to learn more about our Planned Service Agreements!
Schedule Your Maintenance Inspection
Commercial Maintenance Program